Terms and Conditions
All products in this communication were available at the time of sale. Stores that only range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or other unforeseen circumstances could result in some items not being available. Display accessories are not included in any price. All products and prices in this communication were correct at time of eDM dispatch. We reserve the right to correct errors and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers.
Items in this publication were correct at time of printing. Stores that range limited stock may have a different but comparable product available. Failure of supplier delivery or unforeseen circumstances could result in items being unavailable. Display accessories are not included in price. "Bonus" items advertised are provided at time of purchase unless stipulated. We reserve the right to correct errors, misprints and to change product specifications. Delivery charges and minimum pack quantities may apply to some products — direct enquiries to your Office Choice store. Terms and conditions apply to all promotions, bonuses and special offers. Full details are available at officechoice.com.au/terms.html.
Office Choice Around The World Promotion
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to all Australian Residents aged 18 year or over who make a qualifying purchase of $150 including GST or more in one transaction, either in-store or online during the promotional period. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotional Period - The promotion commences at 12:01am (AEDST) on 23rd January, 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDST) on 26th February, 2017 ("Promotional Period"). Customers have up to Sunday the 5th March, 2017 to enter.
- To enter the promotion, eligible persons must, within the Promotional Period, make a qualifying purchase either in-store or online. For each qualifying purchase you will receive 1 scratch card.
- There are 200 instant win prizes of $50 Vouchers to be given away during the promotion period. Winners have the choice of either a Good Food Gift Card, Spa.com.au Gift Voucher, Red Balloon Gift Voucher or Village Cinema Gift Card all to the value of $50. All cards and vouchers are subject to their own Terms & Conditions. Simply scratch off the panel on your ticket to reveal your code, go to www.officechoice.com.au/win and enter your code to see if you are an instant winner. Instant winners and non winning codes are eligible to go into the Major Prize Draw, complete your entry details on the competition page to go into the Major Prize Draw.
- The Major Prize draw will take place at 2.00pm AEDST on the 6th March, 2017 at Office Choice Limited, Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
- The winner will be notified by phone and in writing (email) within 2 working days of the draw date and their name and locality will be published on the Promoters website at www.officechoice.com.au on the 9th March, 2017.
- The Winner of the Major Prize draw will win a $10,000.00 Hello World Travel voucher. Total Prize Pool available is $20,000.00. Hello World Voucher is subject to its own Terms and Conditions and is valid for 12 months.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of the winner being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw on the 20th June, 2017 subject to state regulations and the winner will be notified by phone and in writing (email) and their name and locality will be published on www.officechoice.com.au on 23rd June, 2017.
- The prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. Prizes values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winner is advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- It is a condition of entry into the Promotion that the Winner consents to the publication of their name and city of origin in any advertisements or articles relating to the Promotion or the Prize and participates in any media releases, which may include photographs or videos of the Winner by the Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Promoter is Office Choice Limited (ABN: 14077 437 097), Level 2, 99 Coventry Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/08900, ACT Permit No. TP16/02219 & SA Licence No.T16/2014.
‡Brother Cash Back Promotion:
Conditions apply. To be eligible, consumers must purchase the Brother HL-L6200DW between 1 November 2016 to 28 February 2017. To make a valid claim, consumers must complete and submit an online claim within 30 days of the purchase date. For full conditions of entry, to enter & register visit www.brother-money.com.au.
Reflex Penfolds Grange Promotion:
Purchase 2 cartons of Reflex Ultra White A4 80GSM Paper in one transaction, collect your receipt and enter online at aussiereflex.com.au for your chance to win. Visit aussiereflex.com.au for terms & conditions. Authorised under Permit Numbers - NSW LTPS/16/10075, ACT TP 16/02425 & SA T16/2216.